Tuesday, April 24, 2012

weekend and birthday party

ebbie and aunt steph at TCBY with bennett on saturday.. he loves them.. he just wasnt ready to leave his daddy! 

 miller at the 3 amigo's birthday party!!

daddy and i got into the mustaches {and margaritas}











my camera was acting up here :( the pics turned out dark, but still too cute...


 happy birthday a, b and k!




'momma save me from all of the babies!!!!!!!!!!!!'




trying to get out!


the sweetest profile i have ever known.




bennett partied so hard that he fell asleep on the way home!
then he and daddy made it to the couch for some good snuggle time.  


i hope everyone has a great week!
sarah

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad y'all are better now! PS-I love the pics of Bennett in the rocking chair, the birthday party pics, and the MS pics! I'm glad y'all had fun and didn't get mugged!